Sunday, June 15, 2008

TAKE THREE: NOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU DON'T

For some reason this is my favorite.
I like it for the reason I gave it it's
title. You can sort of see me, but not really. I feel like THAT is how I live my life. I only show the parts of me that I think people need to see. The sweet, smiley, easy-going person when in reality I am not like that at all. I don't want people to know the OTHER me. The girl who is quiet, reclusive, deep thinking. I don't know why. I think it's because I come from a very large Christian family who believes that there really is no reason to be sad, lonely, depressed or broken. Even though I think lots of them are the same way. Often, in society, it's easier to just smile and go about like all is well. But broken is a good word for me.

No comments: